Rules And Regulationjrg@min
Rules & Regulations
- School is functional for the students from Monday to Friday.
- Children may be called on any Saturday for special classes, assembly or concert
practices. Attendance is compulsory on such days. Parents should co-operate for
- Students must carry their Organizer to school every day. Parents should check it
- Students who come to school on their own, have to arrive before the bell rings.
- Students who come to school with their escorts will not be permitted to leave the
school with anyone else.
- Late comers and students who do not do their homework regularly will be taken to
- A sick child should not be sent to school. In case of an emergency, the person must
carry an authority letter from the parent to take the child home.
- Students are not allowed to go to a relative or friend’s house from school.
- Students using the school bus should maintain discipline in the bus. Bus facility
will be withdrawn in cases where discipline is not properly maintained.
- Students are to be tidy and neatly dressed in school uniform on all working days
and school functions.
- All the text books and exercise books should be neatly covered and properly labelled.
All the belongings of students must bear their name, class and section.
- No books (other than text books or library books) should be brought to the school.
- The school is not responsible for goods that are lost. It is advisable not to bring
valuable articles like expensive watches, fancy stationery items and items of jewellery
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadget, if found with the student, will be
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is strictly prohibited.
- Care must be taken of all school property. Students should be trained not to damage
any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls. Recovery of any damage
will be done from the concerned student.
- Change of classroom between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly
- Parents and guardians must not enter the class rooms either to see their ward or
to seek an interview with the teachers during school hours.
- Parents and guardians of all the students should contact the teachers on the PTM
days to note the progress of their wards.
- A student who uses unfair means during tests will be given zero in the subject and
a warning letter.
- It is mandatory for all children to take school tests. No retest is allowed. You
are requested not to send your ward for the weekly test in case of any serious illness.
The child will not be sent back after the test. He/She will have to attend full
- Students should get their Report Cards signed by their parents/guardians within
two days of receipt of the same.
- A student will be fined in case of loss of the report card.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against
a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory, or
whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Office bearers will wear their respective badges daily.
- Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without permission. They will
not be allowed to answer phone calls during class hours.
- The school has the right to retain the work books, activity books and any other
material used by the students in the class.
- Holidays may vary for students, teaching and non-teaching staff.
- School is functional for the teaching and non-teaching staff on Saturday also.